Rewards…When I am calm, my thoughts reward me. When I am grateful my thought rewards me. When I am satisfied my thoughts reward me. I like rewards.
When life is running at full speed and dead-lines & time limits seem to be in abundance, it is hard to find the time to slow down and take care of you. Here are a few techniques you can use to help reap life’s rewards.
Quiet your mind a few times a day
– Take a few moments to relax and think about what you really want to achieve. See your goals and ambitions in your mind and let them play like a movie starring you.
– Go somewhere where you will not be disturbed for 5 – 15 minutes. Use this time to slow down and think with intention.
– Listen to some music that relaxes you.
– Focus on all the good things in your life. Make a mental list of all the things that make you happy in your life.
In our Book, Your Invincible Power: Open the Door to Unlimited Wealth, Health and Joy– – We talk about taking time for yourself in the morning before the day gets started. It is a way to get life’s rewards. Read chapter 5 – Every day I drink the coffee!!!
– Notice the good things that happen to you on a daily basis. It is important to be aware of the gifts that are in your life.
– Be thankful for the little rewards that come your way.
Be aware of all the times things work out in your favor.
– Give your gratitude out freely
The more you truly feel grateful for the little things in your life and around you, the more you will be rewarded with more things to be grateful for. It is one of the keys to attracting a better tomorrow. Read chapter 6 – Gratitude – in our book, Your Invincible Power: Open the Door to Unlimted Wealth, Health and Joy– –
– Acknowledge when you have completed something on your list. Make sure you take a moment and let yourself feel good about it.
– Feel happy that you have completed it. Celebrate it. Don’t take it for granted.
– Don’t let your ambition steal the reward of completing the little steps along the way.
So often we are in such a hurry to reach the next goal or mini goal on the list that we don’t take time to enjoy achieving the current. Taking any accomplishment for granted will make it harder to complete the next one.
You have to learn to step back and enjoy each step of the journey as you pursue the big goal. Read chapter 14 – What are you chasing?
When I am calm, my thoughts reward me. When I am grateful my thought rewards me. When I am satisfied my thoughts reward me. I like rewards.
It means when I allow myself to quiet my mind, be grateful and satisfied, the solutions to my goals will come to me. I will find the way to achieve the next thing on my list.
I use these techniques every day to help me reach various goals and ambitions.
I hope you can use them too.
W.T. Hamilton is the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the President of Your Invincible power company– – We have created a series of books to help understand and use the Law of Attraction in everyday situation.
Get a copy of our book, Gifts from the Universe– – for free. click the link to find out how.